If you need a doctor in an emergency when we are closed please call  NHS 111

Unwanted Pregnancy

As you no longer require your General Practitioner to sign the form just follow the link for more information

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website